Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rhea Rhyme - The Potato with a head

Rhea Rhyme - The Potato with a head 
Who is Rhea Rhyme?
I am just a potato with a head who loves to lounge on the couch 


What does Rhea do?
I write. write about almost anything and everything under the sun. I blog, I write reviews, I publish articles. 
When I was a kid, I used to think what if trees could fly and I wrote about that. 
Then soon I lost interest in trees and I was writing about birds instead. I wrote about what if birds had roots in the soil.
Hey, I am not trying to play with your mind. I am just trying to say that I write about wild imaginations. I write about reality. I write about facts. I write about fantasies.
To say that once again, I WRITE !!

Why so?
That is simple - because I LOVE TO WRITE and I love the fact that I can be FREE TO EXPRESS my imaginations and my flairs through MY WORDS and MY ARTICLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment